******* ATTENTION PLEASE *******
I moved my blog to www.lilmejo.com

See you See ME there kay.. ^^

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic




Shhhhhhhh............



WHY????




..........
................
.....................
........................
...........................

...
....
......





Bcoz...








NOKIA XPRESSMUSIC
WILL ROCKs & Makes This Halloween BETTER Bcoz



THIS TWO BABIES ARE UP FOR GRABS!!!!

F.O.C.!!!



Arghhhhhhhhh...


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................



Simply got NO eyes to see.. Coz
I couldn’t believe my eyes…



but....
Still gotta look...



Look LOOK at the slim and unique design...



They won't weigh u down...



The POPPING colours that brings the dead alive!!



The bluetooth headset comes in handy when your hands are too caught up with something SOMETHING =P


THE 2Megapixels Camera too will come in handy..



As you might not know who or what you might bump into while they are busy
doing their SOMETHING... >=P




Oish… I think I’m going to faint now.. Coz the anticipation for the
Nokia XpressMusic to ROCK Nuffnang Halloween party is overwhelming! Whoever who win these babies will surely be rocking the head inside out and upside down.
I know I will…. Lololol…

Now Nuffnang I gave u my reasons,
Now give me my invites or even kinder,
above mention prizes.. =P
THANK YOU ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant help myself laughing at the aghhhhhhh part. hehe

wish u luck in winning the nokias :)

test said...

whooooa: THE DEMON LORD LIKE THE POST! XD

Simon Seow said...

So, the laptop is not enough huh.