******* ATTENTION PLEASE *******
I moved my blog to www.lilmejo.com

See you See ME there kay.. ^^

Friday, December 28, 2007

Xmas Eve 007

This year I gathered friends and family at gurney plaza and everyone required to wear either white or red outfit only. The outcomes of the picture are simply awesome. Though the night seems to be very short because Xmas falls on weekdays and mostly needs to work and can only arrive after work etc. Last year seem to be better, oh well.. human needs to learn to appreciate what we have; I NEED TO LEARN. So here I am saying.. a little fun is a lot better than having a sucky night. =)


now.. don't this picture just look simply.. MARVELOUS



My camera lens are just not wide enough to capture all of us



Me and my brilliant idea in avoiding the hazardous snow



we and the yellow santa and santarina



The kid who wow the audience



Enjoying the best of both world, partying and being a good sis ^^


No comments: