******* ATTENTION PLEASE *******
I moved my blog to www.lilmejo.com

See you See ME there kay.. ^^

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

BBQ at ma place

Just like last year, Xmas BBQ at my place. The simple gathering has become my yearly chores. To join this humble party u just need to follow a few simple rules; bring a food to share and a gift to exchange. After all, to me Xmas is about gathering, giving and sharing. I felt that last year more picture of me and less oily (my face that is). This year, less picture of me because my face gotten oily like… tsk tsk…

Although a few familiar faces are missing, there are quite a few no. of new guest that aren’t invited by me. Oh well, as long as they don’t destroy the atmosphere will be fine with me.


yikes... wat with the half of tecko face



alahai... all oily and sweaty still wanna pose ^^




Smoking hot couple, literally..



My special guest... isn't he adorable.. and to hear that they said wanna make a hot dog out of him is just.. hilarious




my faithful tree n pretzy




wua... look at all the Pretzy




it's coming, it's coming.... wait for it.. wait for it... i wonder if without picture and just these words that can be heard... sure sound obscene right.. wahahahah




a little game to end the night


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! de Dog really cute lah...
whose dog lai.... can let me ply 1day ah...???