******* ATTENTION PLEASE *******
I moved my blog to www.lilmejo.com

See you See ME there kay.. ^^

Monday, November 19, 2007

MPMA 16th Anniversary 2007

It’s my third year attends to Malaysia Plastic Manufacturer Association annual dinner. It’s stil the same ol Equatorial’s Matahari Ballroom. Finally I got to wear my LBD from Cats & Whiskers that I bought months ago. This time the food is nicer, I guess because of the guest of honor Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon. The same ol year, the same ol luck; I stil didn’t win anything for the lucky draw part. Sigh.. but I guess it’s alright though because the night is not sucky BUT it could be better if my loyal photographer(ah B) is there with me. ^^

kinda bored, Everybody go by pairs(except for the toddlers ofcoz), left me alone single there..



Here comes the food



The crowd



me and my ladyboss @ my sister from different family..eheheh



I was so worried that this amazing act gonna turn to a disaster if the spears pierce through his throat



0411 indeed a "suwey" No. i guess..lol

No comments: