******* ATTENTION PLEASE *******
I moved my blog to www.lilmejo.com

See you See ME there kay.. ^^

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some Quotes..

* Friendship is not something that you learn in school.
If you haven't learned it then you really haven't learned anything at all.

*Happiness doesn't mean that everything is perfect,
it just means that you have decided to look past the imperfections.

*We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give..

*Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

*There are no paths to choose in life, I believe we make our own as we go.

*Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.

*No one's good at everything..but everybody's good at something

*I much rather be hated for who I am, than to be loved for who I'm not.

*Don't make someone a *priority* who only makes you an *option*...

* Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

No comments: