******* ATTENTION PLEASE *******
I moved my blog to www.lilmejo.com

See you See ME there kay.. ^^

Sunday, June 29, 2008

REXONA Teens Room Makeover worth RM10,000

Okay.. Seriously many things happen just within a month. I’m seriously overwhelmed. See how many time of "SERIOUSLY" that I’ve used?! Ahaha.. that’s how serious I am. Like I've written in my previous post, I've won the Rexona Teens Room Makeover worth RM10,000 and Marion Caunter coming to my house. The long wait have gone and now she's here! Marion Caunter came to my house! Channel V did shooting at my very place with me in it too ^^. Then best of all, MY ROOM MAKEOVER worth RM10,000 is finally done! Okay.. Cut the crap short,let the Kodak MOMENT begin ~~~




Channel V video shooting...



The Process seriously hardcore..



Shaz D Project Manager



TL the Channel V guy who always hungry..
















Very Classy I must say..
Simply love the chandelier to the max





This piece of Canvas here is S.U.P.E.R.B.
(gotta admit that I lurve it mainly bcoz the whole pieces is about mua..
*EHEM* jk.. not Only that ler.. I love it bcoz
It also have my beloved sister's pictures as well as the sweet moment of my life)



I wonder what my sis is bz-ing about..



Pictures...



from behind, the beardy guy is Clifford (no.. not the Big Red Dog)
The yellow T-Shirt guy Ivan Kom Wee Meng
(I kept forgetting his name til i had to search in Clifford's facebook before i get to know his name back.. sheesh)
Front row.. My Sis, Me & Lovely Marion



The whole FSquared team.. Thanks Ivan, Diana, & Clifford who designed my awesome room



Channel V Crew & Project Manager.. from back left
TL the hungry man, Shaz the project manager, Eva the sexay Diva, Me the Lucky girl, Beloved Sis & Marion the Star!!



Eheheh.. mr Tecko.. MY B and sister.. All enjoying the new room



Yes, I LOVE IT!!!



I love my room..



***Thanks Rexona***
and everyone else who help to make this happen..

7 comments:

Simon Seow said...

OMG. You always win contest. Sigh. I'm so jealous. Give me some luck, I want to win a HP Mini.

§pinzer said...

omggg!! wah ur always winning things! i really respect you... my queen of the jungle :)

LilMeJo said...

Simon -->> Not really always lar.. just lately =D

Spinzer -->> Thank you my dear king of the jungle.. ^^

xan said...

eh ur previous room so messy. .. haha~ but after makeover its quite nice la~

LilMeJo said...

Eaxan --->> Well duh~~ If my room is clean i wouldnt need a makeover in the 1st place right?! lol...

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I just realized that I haven't seen you without costume makeup until this post.. =)

LilMeJo said...

Soon Seng --->> **Blush**