******* ATTENTION PLEASE *******
I moved my blog to www.lilmejo.com

See you See ME there kay.. ^^

Friday, September 22, 2006

A reminiscent a day, to keep the blue away ^ ^

I've read newspaper the other day and came across a title; Mood Tools. I never knew that reminiscence is a healthy thing to do. Some researchers from Chicago claim that 20mins a day can make people more cheerful than the week before. Sounds unbelievable but i feel it’s worth a shot. Heck why not? Its way cheaper than going to spa or yoga, it only cost you your time. Everyday life seems to be tougher and harder to go through. E.g. the rise of living cost, the devils that you meet now and then, and all typical life pressure. Well this is reality, we might just as well find the best way to cope with it better than sobbing about what a harsh world we’re living in and being pathetic. Gosh, I digressed. After I read the articles etc etc etc… I ransack my pc for pictures (well duh~ expect me to browse my photo album? Baby’s step k.. )

Here’s what I’ve found:


05 Halloween night, BOO!!! treat OR trick....
i guess our horns are too obvious that night...literally... hahahaha >:]

...

05 lantern festival with my sis..
Notice the battery Chicken Lantern that my sis is holding.. I actually walked around holding 2 of that to everywhere that night...
( yes.. with the music & lights ON.. ahaha)

...

05 Xmas Eve..
With my nutty Siblings Posing under largest Xmas tree @ northern region if not mistaken...
i love Xmas so so much...
The MOST colourful Festival
Cant wait for this year Xmas to come... ^ ^

...


I'm a BIG BIG girl, in a big big WORLD.. lalala..
ahahaha.. finally i got something to reminisced about this year..
06 SONGKRAN festival....
A snip snap moment with my sis before the actual FUN started.. *SPLASH* =)

...

ahhh... THE BRATS.... My highlight of The Year...

...

06 Hotlink beach party....
Picca with the crazy dudes...
i actually got this pic from
www.hotlink.com.my coz we've been spotted by hotlink cameraman.. wooot..
but not really nice reminiscene as it reminds me that Jirwan left a scar to my used to be scarless leg.. sobs...

...

Latest.... Last SUNDAY
06 walkathon for Jom Jln-Jln melancong..
a not very bad experienced with some sun tan & bruises too... ahaha...

...

After all those pictures and reminiscence did sprinkled a lil sparkles to my day. Such reminiscence gave me a boost during down time and remind me that i did put efforts in my life to balance out the unpleasant life events. To me life is all about having FUN. i love to create FUN & bring it into my life and to the people that i care around me. I'm a hedonistic person. Always searching for things to fill up my life range from visiting orphanage to beach party. There's is no such thing as too hip for me or too lame. As long as it brings FUN and didn't cross the boundary, Its all fine =) There's NO such things as Coincidence in Life. Well maybe a little but that's NOT my point!
Happiness & joy won't come by just wishing for it to happen, Tears drip NOT because you're going through BADluck!! Things happen in life, it's up to us on how much effort we wanna put into it to achieve the best or atleast make the best out of the worst.


* Life may not be the party that i've wished for but while I'm here i might just as well dance..

4 comments:

DancingMonkay said...

hye sweetypie

DancingMonkay said...

nice blog keep it upo!!

Anonymous said...

Das blog ist schlect nicht. Sehr schöne. Gut gut.

Anonymous said...

I've been really busy... sorry ah, can't read the whole of your blog. When I'm free, I'll read it and post my comments.

Lotsa work lately.

Just a note: Hedonist, while it describes the outer self that you show people, doesn't really describe the person inside you. So you can't be a 'pure hedonist'.

^_^